Based in Milan, I currently devote my energies….
- to helping people in their career development. I do that in my role as Event and Customer Experience Manager for IKN – Institute of Knowledge and Networking.
- I also do some freelance work in the art sector. I lead guided tours in Italian and English at La Scala Opera House and Museum
Previously I worked…
- as Communication Officer for Ad Artem, looking after the website, creating newsletters, leaflets and catalogues to encourage people to visit musuems and art exhibitions
- as Event Manager for Leonardo a Milano – where I conceived and delievered amazing cultural events for corporate clients
- as Subscription Officer for City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, keeping 1500 concert subscribers happy and looking forward to their night out at the concert hall
- as Admin and Marketing Assistant for Warwick Arts Center, helping reaching new audiences
- as Event Coordinator for Meridienne Exhibitions, looking after thousands of model engineering enthusiasts
- as Holiday Representative for Alpitour. Based in various holiday resorts abroad I provided top-notch customer care for Italian tourists
- MA in European Cultural Policy and Management – University of Warwick – UK, 2010
- BA in European Languages and Cultures (English and German) – University of Modena – Italy, 2005
I’m a fan of lifelong learning
always keen on taking a course to learn something new….
- Course Augmented Reality, Fastweb Digital Academy (Milan, Italy), 2017. This course was really “mind-blowing”. You can find out more in my blog
- Course Web graphics for non graphic designers, Digital Update (Bologna, Italy), 2017
- Course in Art Law, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna (Pisa), 2014
- Course Web Communication, NABA (Milan), 2013
- Certificate Learning to look at the Visual Arts (online), University of Oxford (UK), 2012
- Certificate Writing Features and Articles for Publication (online), University of Warwick (UK), 2011
- Certificate History of Art, University of Warwick (UK), 2008